All refund requests must be made in writing via email. The date the email was sent will determine the refund amount.
Please see below refund scale:
- 60% refund if refund requests are emailed before 31 Jan 2023
- 30% refund if refund requests are emailed before 31 April 2023
- No refunds for races MUT Lite 10km or MUT Challenge 25km
- No refunds for Easy Reg fees
- Replacements will be allowed up to 5 May 2023 at R300 admin fee. This will only apply for the same distances
- No deferrals
- No credit towards another event will be given
Pregnancy For Athletes that are pregnant: MUT by UTMB will provide a deferral to the same event the following year with proof of pregnancy or birth certificate of new child(ren)
For Athletes that are adopting or birthing via surrogacy: MUT by UTMB will provide a deferral to the same event the following year with proof of surrogacy birth or adoption within three months prior to event date.
For Athletes with a partner that is pregnant: MUT by UTMB will provide a deferral to the same event the following year with proof of due date or delivery on or within one month prior, or two months post event date.
Verification Athletes should provide written confirmation of the relevant circumstance e.g. medical note signed by a doctor or physician or registered midwife.
MUT by UTMB reserves the right to request additional verification of the relevant circumstances and may deny a deferral request if the documentation provided is deemed insufficient.
Cancelling the Event We (the event organisers) reserve the right to cancel the race at any time and the race can be cancelled due to any circumstances. Serious considerations will be taken before this happens as the decision will not be taken lightly. If the event is cancelled, no refund will be made.